spotted on 14th and 9th ave: our #livecolorfully campaign!
Kate Spade New York “Bailey” Polka Dot Dress
I will take this whole look from KSNY please.
Ikat Caroline Dress (above)
- Kind of polka dotted, kind of ethnic
- Loving the cobalt on white
- Retro silhouette
- Not a shoe that goes with a lot, but that’s kind of what I like best about it
- Also confetti-esque dots
- And bow
- Reminds me equally of Pretty Woman and Betty Draper
- Wear now, or forever
- Pleats, pleats, pleats, please
I would also like one of each, please and thank you.
New promo photos from Glee 2x14 ‘Comeback’
Emma’s styling continues to kill it. The dress on the left is nothing much to take notice of—cute, but underwhelming—but when you add the cardigan, brooch, belt and bracelet on the left, it’s a must-have outfit.